Heroes & Villains Fan Fest, an event that is revolutionizing the fan experience and convention landscape, will be held at the Georgia World Congress Center, November 19-20, 2016 in Atlanta, GA.
Fan access to celebrity guests will be the primary focus of this event, which includes two days of immersive experiences and memories.
Heroes & Villains Fan Fest the brainchild of actor Stephen Amell and James Frazier, creator of the zombie and horror event Walker Stalker Con has become an incredibly popular convention, offering something for everyone from the diehard fan to families to those with a growing interest in the genre. More than 20 of the most popular actors from shows such as Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, Aquaman, Once Upon A Time, and more will speak to the audience, meet fans, pose for photos and sign autographs (see full list).
Attendees can also participate in a range of engaging and unique activities, including:
● Panel sessions led by stars from some of television’s most popular shows.
● Interactive “herostyle” games on the Con floor, fun for the entire family.
● Cosplayers roam the event floor, making for memorable interactive experiences.
● Vendors who deal in comic, entertainment, and other genres and industries.
One of the most popular elements of Heroes & Villains Fan Fest is the chance to meet and hear from stars from popular shows. In Atlanta, attendees will be treated to sessions with:
There are even a number of opportunities to volunteer at the event, which can be found on the Heroes & Villains website.
● Stephen Amell (also star of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 ), John Barrowman, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey, Willa Holland and more from the Arrow series
● Jason Momoa from Game of Thrones and Aquaman
● Dave Bautista, Michael Rooker, Gregg Henry and Sean Gunn from Guardians of the Galaxy
● Milo Ventimiglia ( The Ogre, Gotham, Heroes and other popular shows)
● Matt Ryan ( Constantine)
● Stars of shows including The Flash, Gotham and The Walking Dead
The full lists of guests is on the Heroes & Villains Atlanta website.